THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR:
Imagine being part of a first-class organization that sells and services superior brands to the customers in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec.
Experience an environment that values leadership, shared ideas, and continuous improvement.
Become the best. Define your potential and develop yourself through challenging work and learning from others.
The Field Service Technician will be responsible for delivering customer service excellence in the homes of our customers, including performing technical diagnosis, and installation and repair of all kitchen and laundry appliances including but not limited to washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, microwave ovens and garbage disposals.
- Diagnose, repair and install appliances
- Ensure any installations that require connections to water, hydro or gas lines are completed correctly and there are no leaks or other safety concerns.
- Look up and order parts
- Answer any and all questions the consumer might have about his or her appliance.
- Demonstrate to customer on proper use and care of the appliance.
- Diagnose and repair customer units
- Provide customers with estimates
- Use Excel to prepare audit reports on returned products, documenting the reason why the unit was returned and the actual condition of the appliance
- Use business management software to manage and reschedule service calls
- Complete rework efforts as required
- Complete service work orders for repairs completed.
- Demonstrate and practice customer service values when in customer home
- Prepare products for proper disposal, including recovering refrigerants, draining oils from compressors and washing machine gear cases
- Prepare scrap report paperwork
- Provide field support as needed for assist repairs
- Retrieve supply parts from returned units
- Provide field technicians with parts from returned products when requested
- Demonstrate proper code of conduct and business ethics
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS POSITION:
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent formal technical training
- Refrigeration and Gas Fitters Licenses is an asset
- A valid driver’s license
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience in the appliance repair field or comparable servicing environment
- Knowledgeable and comfortable in using a tablet/laptop computer
- Adaptable to change
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel
- Highly developed communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Results-driven with proven trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
Be a part of something great!
Apply To: CAREERS@KEYESBURY.COM